Dumb Little Man is a great blog full of very useful information on how to improve your health and your life in general. Today they have an article giving six tips to improve your relationship with someone else. The main audience for the article are those in romantic relationships, however I think these points can be extrapolated to other types of relationships as well. As always, check out the full article for full explanations.
- Give exactly what you want to get.
- Remember your partner is not a band-aid.
- Being in a relationship never made anyone blind.
- Say what you mean, mean what you say.
- Always assume your partner’s intentions are good.
- Remember the virtues of friendship.